Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ah the timings...

*it's pretty pointless to keep mentioning that it's a long time since the last post*

Pictures are really low nowadays. Nothing to take a shot of. I'm trying to get my hands on a proper camera, and hopefully open another blog specifically to post pictures from that camera, of which I believe will be updated quite frequently considering that i'll be taking lots of experimental shots wit it. :-P

In the meantime, some pics from the 2.0.

Found dead in the fridge. No idea how it went in.

The thing to put your plate on in one restaurant. (frequent customers should be able to recognize it)

Who wins? DarWin.

NBTD

Breakfast at mamak before the drive down KL. I'm earning the seal of approval from me dudes. Next time perhaps?

@ Koon Kee Wanton Mee off Petaling Street. Biggest bowl of pickled chillies I've ever seen.

The noodles itself. Well-done char siew, perfectly made noodles, the best (and probably the most expensive) wanton mee I've eaten. Rm6.50 for big one wit a drink.

I wanna get a proper digicam...
=============================

No comments: