Saturday, October 11, 2008

Girls are perasan.

No doubt about it. Esp those who didn't really look THAT good but made the effort to improve their appearance by having these fancy haircuts. Yes, those girls, are especially perasan.

The intro:
Today went to this F6 interaction activity at PBP(I). Their skool was nice and has complete facilities. Interaction was normal la. Had this mini tourney b/w the 2 skools. Badminton, futsal and bball. (I'm in no mood to blog about the event coz it's not the highlight of the post, but anyway...) Was especially impressed wit the mini circuit around the skool and is perfect for go-kart.

Our participants (including 'supporters', actually the rest of us went to buat kecoh only la) out numbered their participants. So kinda weird coz we were treating it like our home. LOL. Bla bla bla went back home and went for tuition.

The incident:
So went to tuition la. Like normal. After physcis was exiting the room. Saw this girl coming into the room (change classes ma), looked familiar. Yup identified her as one of the girls involved at PBP. Decided to say hi before she does, you noe to look like we weren't juz playin around at their skool and that we really do have some kind of interaction wit them. Said 'hello'. She looked at me, and replied wit an uninterested 'oh, hello'. The kind of tone was as if I was to tackle her and wanted to know her and she wasn't interested. I was like WTF we juz met few hours ago (internal monologue la). Then I heard her say to her friend "eh why look so familiar one?" I said loudly, without lookin at her "met at skool one la..."

My friend was just beside me when that thing took place. *I juz confirmed this* And he agrees that she's being perasan!! DAMN. It's fckin normal for me to say hi to ppl juz so I dun look 'cool' or some shit. I never had the intention of even 'knowing' her. All i did was identified her. And within that fraction of a second she made the assumption that I wanted to tackle her w/o even considering that maybe we've met before or some shit. Damn she wasn't even close to being 'pretty' compared to another school mate of hers. Damn shouldn't that mentality of 'boys would only say hi to me coz they wanna tackle me, and I shall look uninterested when I dun wanna noe them' be gone when yer previously involved in an interaction program? WTFFFFF MAN!!!!

Now I feel like I'm juz another guy who practices random tackling on girls. URGHHH I FEEL SO TAINTED!!!

P/S: Hrmm... It's been a while since I last blogged about skool stuff huh?
=============================

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

not all girls are perasan. bt dat damn bitch is seriously fuckin perasan!!!! luckily i din go n say hello. if not dis humiliating shit will go to me!!!!

teresa said...

ei..not all girls are perasan ok?!!! nevermind la.. maybe she always kena "tackle" leh.. wakaka.. i wonder who's that girl? haha..

Hanson said...

walao eh... why so perasan one... spoil the whole image of herself... LoL...

even tho i have interest on her, but when she give that kind of impression... "who the hell are you man..."

100% kao-ing >>>> pergi mati la you.. lolx

Anonymous said...

seriously everything can happen lol!!!!
maybe she just wanna try to act like she's popular or wat *as if*
tell you wat, this is a promise
that I'll slap you if you're takling a girl like tht lol!

true friend huh? XP