Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What's up wit this Mid-Autumn/Moon Cake/Zhong Qiu festival ambiguity shit that's going around?

Had a little MoonCake Festival thingy goin on at hometown last weekend. Steamboat it is.


Uncle fried up some catfish. I gotta say curry powder is the best thing to marinade fish with, esp if ya gonna deep fry it. It's so great i dunno how to describe it. Make sure the fish is fresh though. That one was still alive 30 minutes before it swam it's way into my stomach.

Trials just over. Been wondering about what field to go to post-F6. I dun really want to deal with the sciences anymore. I dun wanna bother understanding energy levels beyond the d-orbitals, I dun wanna learn more about electrical circuits, I dun wanna calculate the volume of an elephant and prove some mind-twisting identities.

Learning about gravitation is satisfying, learning about bonds and elements is fun, learning to solve 3 way simultaneous equations with matrices (juz used one in physics, my calculator rocks) is fun.

Beyond that, uhh it's just plain torture. I planned to write a post about why nobody should deserve the mental torture of studying for STPM. Just a sneak preview: lum-sum examination style is no good.

So, any recommendations for fields of study for someone like me who's done with sciences but has done sciences?
=============================

No comments: