Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hrmmm....

Shit am I the last person to blog that I'VE COMPLETED STPM? Woohooo~~!!!!

Weird that it doesn't feel as euphoric as right after Maths 2. Maths 2 felt more like THE last paper than Chem 1.

Gotta get my bum out more often. Been sitting for hours in front of the computer playing games. Never realised my computer is capable of running so many games. I think is driver problem la previously. Hahaha. DiRT2 rocks. The soundtrack rocks even harder (ok maybe one or 2 tracks that I love, yes love, hardly use that word). Borderlands sien la play until wanna fight Sledge liao. Stupid Badasses hardly take any damage. L4D 1 & 2 juz waiting for LAN party. Hehehe

And I never knew torrenting could be so convenient. Latest season of The Simpsons done in around 2 hours. D'oh!


It seems if I link my pictures from Picasa instead, the pics look clearer. The original upload was so blur I thought my eyes were blurry. If only this was a Rm50 note.
=============================

No comments: