Saturday, November 21, 2009

I have done the unthinkable


All these years of whining have done no damage to TM Net's CEO's balls. If it ever had to do wit his balls, it sure did made it glory-er than ever. Why?

Instead of potong-ing, I went the other way: I upgraded my screamyx package. Part of the reason is that my current landline + streamyx package is too expensive and the new combo package is def cheaper. So opted for it and it came with a wireless modem.


It looks like a freakin toy! It certainly feels like one. The finishing are so bad the rough edges can be used to grate cheese, or chop trees. The reason behind it? It's made by some TM subsidiary I think. The modem UI is TM branded. Go figure.


It makes a good christmas tree substitute huh? Look..At..Those..Colorful..Flashing..Lights!!!!! Almost looks like candies!

As far as routing goes, there's only one Ethernet port so no way of using this to do LAN party, unless it's WLAN party. LOL.

This is the speed indicator within the modem. Kind of to trick you into believing something is happening:


This is your actual speed:




I guess TM has yet to 'activate' my line yet. I thought everything's 'online' when the fella came and 'activate' it from my house?

I'll give it until after Maths 2 for them to give me my full speed. Or not I'll shout POTONG TM CEO'S BALLS again.

So for you guys who clicked to my site coz my review of P1 post appearing in google, here you go. The verdict is: I have no choice but to go wit screamyx. P1's too unstable and expensive lerrrr

EDIT:
So the system takes overnight to update my speed? LOL. I wished for more stability, that's all...


=============================

No comments: