Sunday, March 16, 2008

Post-Result Days

Was planning to make a conclusion about the past 2 months. Neh, too long and draggy. Look forward man...

SPM results came out last week. Was ok la, but not as good as expected, although I do know wut I'm bad at. A freakin 3B for Bio spoilt the party. Surprise was Add Maths though, 1A!!! Must be the graphs as again, I never go pass the average 40-point mark in school exams. Overall 1B3 and 1A2. The rest no need to say la... :-)

BBQ was yesterday. Was having a hard time trying to confirm them attendees. Den yesterday went to Jon's house to prepare. Mana tau started to rain. Continued the prep work la wut to do? Around 7.30 the rain stopped and me and ylup fast fast go to the park and set up the stuff la.

Good thing I had a car already. I mean, it's not mine la. It's mine to use, but not under my name, so I will decline to say that it's "mine". It's one of the things to stay motivated to get my 'own' car.

Anyway, yea stuff were in my car already ma, so juz drove to the park and offload the stuff. Took quite some time for us newbs to set up the flame. After a while everything's ok and party started. Had quite some fun la. First time played bball in one year. It's been a long time...

Well had a friend who hurt himself while having fun wit a bike. Them dudes brought him for treatment. Hope he's ok. I mean, he's ok la, called once while on the way back and once this morning. LOL dude still wants to go to edufair.

Still undecided wut's my next step in my academic life would be. Most likely to be F6 la coz I'm not sure wut to do yet. I noe that A levels is a good option too but I dunno wut's making me into thinking STPM is nicer... Hrmm...

I'm applying for some scholarships that I can find online. However filling in the form is driving me nuts. First is the JPA one. You noe my chances are getting slimmer and slimmer when they keep asking about your religion and citizen status (you noe wut). They even specifically deny you from taking the Japan diploma course coz they reserve it for the Princes of the Land. Buggers ar...

And there're others that also make you feel disadvantaged. I mean, why muz you noe about my parent's income? I noe scholarships are meant for less privileged kids, but can't you sponsor a kid whose parents have moderate income too?

Driving skills still to be sharpened...




=============================

No comments: