Monday, March 3, 2008

Wow, that was fast!

Yea, that was the fastest 2 months in my life.

Wake up everyday at 8.30, put the alarm on snooze and wake up 10 minutes later. Take a piss, brush me teeth and head downstairs watch some TV.
9.30 drag me ass back upstairs and take a shower.
10 go out and breakfast.
10.30 wait for bus.
10.45 reaches workplace, starts waiting for colleague while listening to some tracks.
11.25 colleague arrives and start business.
1.30 go for lunch.
7.30 go for dinner.
10.00 balik rumah.
10.30 reach home and shower.
11.00 eat anything that's left from dinner.
11.30 watch TV.
12.00 sleep.

That routine was repeated everyday (except Mondays) for 2 months (well, take one week from that 2 months I juz mentioned, to be exact) and sure enough by the time I ended work for the last time on my 'last day', it felt fast. So fast I thought it was juz the beginning. Damn 2 months ago I was rotting at home, and I didn't noe how to use up the time. Now, 2 months later, I felt that time is so unforgiving, next week is SPM results already.

The past week started off as badly as you can imagine. I got flu (that sounds weird for a moment) + slight fever + mild sore throat/coughing. Yea, whole day juz kept sneezing out the mucus that I felt not nice to use the company tissue I went to Jusco and got me pocketful of tissues. Got back home cannot tahan and ate some leftover medicines (the one and only one I ate so far). Condition got better over the next few days but not gone yet (if I ain't in science stream I would have already seen a doctor). Aiks still having mucus (i think it's inflammation, it's this yellow gooey thingy) that needs some sneezing to get rid off.

Last few days of the week went passed quite quickly. I can barely remember wut happened in those few days. My 'last day' was quite relaxed. Did wut I did since day one. Not that bad afterall.

Looking back at my initial plans after I took that job, I was glad that I stayed on for the whole duration of the planned stint as a sales assistant. I thought of quitting by the 2nd week but held on. I also wanted to end my stint earlier but didn't. I was glad not coz I was 'released from prison' or some sort, but that I actually learnt quite a lot in that 2 months. I didn't realise it but when I reflect back, University of Society does teach me a lot, although I wasn't really exposed to the society, juz a part of it, more of an 'IOI Mall Campus'. I dunno if I can compare the stuff that I learnt to those that I would've learnt if I entered college, but it'll be more than if not equal to the stuff in the same duration in college.

I'll write more about it later. For now, I might wanna do more than juz blogging. Adios!
=============================

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bastard. Am I the only guy who comments on your blog nowadays XD

Anyways, fuck you wei. I'm also sick recently.

You must have transmitted your virus online to me.

Oh yeah. I'm in the science stream, so why the fuck did I go to see the doctor then? lol.

*yeah yeah, virus kenot be killed by medicine or something like that. wtv, i like the doctor sticking some foreign object into my ear to check my temperature. Feels like a earbud , but 10x the pleasure

I'm guessing you already know who this is.

BTW. RESULTS OUT ON 12 MARCH. FUCK YEAH, MUST FUCKING HANG KAI. fuck yeah.