Monday, August 24, 2009

Oi keep that hand away from yourself

*Puts on my myth busting suit, ready for action*

Ok I think it's my turn to blog about the H1N1 thing. Particularly I would like to talk about this remedy of preventing the flu virus. Guess wut? Dr. V. M. Palaniappan (i'm juz kopipasta-ing) recommends [quote] avoiding dry masturbation and homosexual activities [/quote]. I'm not BS-ing here's the link.

Better still here's a screen shot:


Note that it emphasises that heterosexual intercourse is perfectly OK. A little homophobic, isn't he? And who is this "Dr. V. M. Palaniappan"?


WHAT THA FUCK? YOU"RE AN ECOLOGIST AND YER TELLIN PPL HOW TO PREVENT FLU? And his methods are 'completely new', meaning THEY ARE UNPROVEN!

Let's see wut is the interweb's response to our leading scientist's remedy.


I love this one:



OK let's see wut the web say about masturbation.

Wiki says:

Here. I wouldn't recommend reading the methods part. It has got live pics.

From here.

Now I've been cool-ly playing along when offering flu-prevention advice. You noe, having a laugh or two from it. But when ppl get serious about it coz they read it from some 'reputable' new source, I can't stand but laugh at them.

Bernama is not a reputable news source. It is the most bias-ed news source i've ever seen. No 'independent' news agency will air a political party leader promoting his own party. Never. How are you going to justify airing one side of the story?

And now this. I'm fed up wit the local community being ignorant and naive about scientific facts. Even a national news source is like that. This PhD holder just took it a step further. Friction from masturbation and gay sex but not hetero sex? WHAT THA FARK? Tell me how different masturbation is from normal intercourse. I bet he never masturbates before. Wait does he even noe wut is friction?

SHAME ON YOU. SHAME ON YOUR DICK.

No wonder they say you can't even trust the news nowadays.

Myth busted or not, you decide.
=============================

No comments: