Friday, November 16, 2007

50% done, 50% more to go...

Today's EST paper raps up the first week of SPM 2007.


I must say that sitting next to a babyface ain't the best thing to do. Not coz he's gettin the limelight, but the inter-dude competition adds to the unnecessary pressure for that paper. EST 1 was the writing paper. Was happily writing at my own pace and style at first. Den I saw Jon staring like one kind only, looked glanced at his paper. Bugger wrote paragraphs in big chunks. I looked at mine, hrmm... 'Are my chunks bigger than his? Damn it next para have to make it bigger!!!'. Den started the indirect competition. It so happened that me and him were the only few ones that asked for extra papers. But after gettin the paper he started writing first. Damn pressure ar. Den i saw him wrote so much liao, I also start to stretch my previous paragraph until the extra paper. Den have to crack head summore to write another paragraph. In the end he revealed that he was feelin the same way too... Damn...

EST 2 was ok la...

Coming up, SCIENCE WEEK!!!

Little photo update:

Went to IOI juz now. Saw this car. It gave me the feeling of...

Pika... Pika... Pika CHU!!!!! *ZAPS*

The stack of notes/past questions that I'm gonna recycle one day...

That's all folks!

=============================
Support My Sponsor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah... u both... lol
Geng~

Haha~ Consider know kah?
Guess so...
They told about me... =.=
Wonder what they told...~
Haha~
Anyway, nice to meet you.

-YaRn-