Sunday, November 25, 2007

Bizzzzz.... Bizzzzz.... Bizzz....

Gosh dun blame me for this short post if it's short and the typo.

I'm typing this post looking at a cacat-ed monitor. I came on9 15 minutes den BOOM! The monitor started hissing and the screen's cacated. Let me see if i can describe the screen. Iagine you divide the screen into 2 parts, the left region and the right region. Now put the left region at the right side and the right region at the left side. Add a thick black bar in the middle and add in some flickers, a lot of it. God damned it it's flickering the whole time I'm having a hard time reading the stuff on the monitor...

And there's this hissing sound. More of a spoilt monitor kind of hissing sound. Damn and the black vertical bar in the middle is getting thicker and thicker as time passes. Damn now i have to figure out how to tell mom... It's ain't my fault of coz, but it happened during my turn of using the PC...

It's a miracle that i can still update the blog... ARGH MY EYES ARE BURNING!!!

P/s: Bio is... Haiz...

P/s 2: Pics update tml, if possible...

EDIT: Miraculously, after a while the hissing stopped together wit the flickering. But the regions still remained opposite and the god damned bar is still there. The situation juz now was something like this:

The delay from the camera made it look so much better... It's more flickers and a hissing sound...

New monitor, perhaps?

Man I still can't believe how i remained on9 and updated with a flickering monitor. Adaptation this is wut i call!

EDIT 2:

Damn now all of a sudden the monitor's OK... There goes my LCD... There goes my 21"... So now back to normal updates!

=============================
Support My Sponsor!

No comments: