Saturday, November 3, 2007

I'm back!

K so I'm back from a 5 day absence from the internet (from the PC to be exact). I do feel that life's more meaningful when the internet is not a significant part of your life. Oh yea. This might the answer for my internet-addiction. Yea i have prob staying away from it...


Yea to start it off I'll be posting some photos i've taken in the past few days.

Does this look anything like 'Argentum' 'Silver' Surfer (happy, jon?) in the recent fantastic empat movie?

Picture belongs to it's respective owner(s)

No? I can't find the picture where he's being seen sideways la...

Does it look like there's a palace in the skies? Or you can juz look at the contrast b/w the clouds and the blue sky...

A random shot of a leaf. Oxidized huh? (chemistry is getting too much attention from me...)


P/S: Names of specific subjects are modified to protect the owner's rights.

=============================
Support My Sponsor!

No comments: