Thursday, November 8, 2007

This is pointless...

I noe I'm goin to laugh at myself some time later for talking about this, so here goes...


One of the most common questions that ppl always ask when they start to know somebody is 'do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend already?'

Let say that you have one already. Wut would you do? Do you tell them the truth? Or for the sake of leaving yourself a backdoor strategy in case anything goes wrong, tell that yer perfectly single. Hard choice eh?

Damn it putus idea! I had lots of stuff to rant about one... Aiks... Next time la...

Here's some normal and boring update:

THIS IS A STATE OF EMERGENCY

As I'm speaking, SPM is 3 and a half days away. First paper BM. Whoa really been pushing myself to the limits in terms of study hours. Wake up early juz to read the notes a bit. After lunch read more. Since cannot go online so watch TV a bit den go back study. Damn it Now really dunno wut else to study... Science subjects not time to study yet. Sej study over and over again still like tak masuk.

Been goin thru the playlist on my phone for god knows how many times. Turned on my computer today to stock up on some tracks.

Hrmm... Dunno la. Today got mood to blog one. Tiba tiba ideas dunno go where... Maybe tml...

=============================
Support My Sponsor!

1 comment:

Bites of me~ =D said...

whua~ so yao sun cheng to blog de nehh!! =D teehheee~~ =D hmmm u haven tell me what happen de nehh= ( cheh!! say wana tell me~~ E-mail me man~!! =D
my sejarah also like tak masuk de neh = (