Saturday, November 24, 2007

Habis steam...

Aiks... Remember how we all talked about goin full steam (as in put in all our efforts, not the conventional 'naik' kind of stim) for SPM? I think I pancet liao... Damn bio la... Last paper most stuff to memorise one...

Woke up as usual. Tried to read some bio. Aiks go watch TV warm up first la. Was expecting some American Football, tapi tadak. Good thing got NBA la. Aiya why Rockets let Heats have their first home win one... They are one of the most hyped teams la... Rockets playing catch-up for most of the game. Aiks... Den Celtics won Lakers... Aduh wut happen la Lakers...

Sien sien dei after lunch go read bio la... Aduh day dreaming only... Read a bit den dream the rest... Yea quite unusual. Den i tried to make simple notes la... Ok ok la... Bugger the female anatomy is bizarre... Ovulating also so many hormones. And it's not even the arousal part yet that we wanted to learn the most. Guys? All that's working is our jewels, nothing much involved.

Hrmm remember me talkin about leaning aikido? Damn la a search on google shows that there're lots of aikido branches, all based on different teachings of the original sensei... Even our country one also didn't stick to one teaching. Afterward learnt the 'sesat' one... Aduh...

Anyway, if yer starting to rant on how aikido sucks (which is wut most ppl do after a search on youtube), a kind reminder that aikido is a non-competitive self-defence martial art. The demos might be choreographed, but the real thing can break bones, all by just reacting to your moves. I not yet start learning so i might just shut up on this matter for the moment.

So, how's your bio goin? Nitrogen cycle study already?

P/s: Oh my oh my oh my I can't wait to start my driving lessons. I can legally go for the test already one, coz one month after amali liao ma. Now juz a matter of completing the 10 hours...
=============================
Support My Sponsor!

No comments: