Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Early morning in IOI

Today went back to secondary skool to pass the unused exercise books to a friend. I think I accidentally ripped him off... I dunno the market price, juz simply say a price. Hrmm... Masuk tabung la...

Was also the orientation day for the Form 1 dudes. Didn't really pay attention to the population. Good thing they not havin a remove class this year. Went to the office to see if can get forecast results or not. Aiks too busy coz everyone's wit the F1's.

Took the bus back to IOI balik. Mana tau met a friend who's goin to IOI too for work. Hrmm maybe can pull a few strings. Reached there around 9.30 only. LOL it's a whole different place when there's so little ppl and the shops closed. Wait wait wait until 10.30 only the shop open for public. Went to ask got vacancy or not, mana tau sudah full... Aiks. But gave name la juz in case got ppl cabut or wut. Went to another shop to ask also. So now I'm waiting for either one to call. Let's hope one of them calls... I'm bored at home...

I'm lookin for a job wit a 'work-to-pass-time' mentality. Even though it's only 1 month after finishing the SPM, but damn I need to get moving! Bored till death doin same meaningless routine everyday. And since I'm a newbie in the working environment, I dunno much about the whole employee system. Wages, leave, commission etc. Taking it as an eye-opener only la. Take a look at the world, learn something about something instead of lettin my brain rot lookin at the monitor day and night.

I guess that effectively kills off aikido from my plans...
=============================

1 comment:

Bites of me~ =D said...

haha!! yeap~ i also bored to death liao lah~ so going to college today!! haha! unlike DJ sitting at home doing nothing =p~~ muahahahahha! no lah jk jk~ =)