Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I noe it's 2008, but it's def not the Rat Year yet...

Hey Happy New Year it's 2008 already! K la nothing much to talk about also. Went countdown wit mom's 'aunty gang'. LOL I forced a friend of go or not I'll be bored. Had my first and second glass of beer as soon as it stroke 12. I must admit, drinking beer like drinking water (as in gulps and not sips) really makes taste like water, unlike soft drink where it burns your throat beyond recognition.

LOL juz now the news reported about the actor in the recent johor DVD thing. Really unexpected that it was who is was. *Watch news afterwards or read the papers tml la* So old liao still can ah? I predicted someone younger...

Hrmm... As typical as it gets, here's my new year's resolution for 2008:

1) Be a good boy and get disciplined.
2) Get a job / use the 5 months b4 F6 doin something useful.
3) Finally set my eyes on one of the occupational fields.
4) Either forget about this girl-boy thing, or get a nice decent one, for real.
5) Tone up.

Can't think of anymore for the moment. Hell yea I'm gonna own this year!
=============================

No comments: