Monday, December 31, 2007

100th post!!! / New Year's Eve

Woohoo it's 100th post!!!

One year ago I was still worrying about coping with SPM. Now I'm confused about which pre-U course to get into. See? Time does change stuff, but they dun make probs disappear.

Saturday and Sunday went back to "hometown" as usual. All I can say about it is that global warming is goin to kill us all... I tot that sub-urban is gonna be cooler but naw, it ain't no makin no diff.

Sunday while on our way to my aunty's saloon, saw this gang of Harley Davidson cruisin around.

Got choppers kah?

I think they are on a road trip or something, like in Wild Hogs. That'll be cool. That other day on the way to Penang saw a bunch of BMWs parking at the side of the highway. No joke. I think I'm gettin my dad's Waja as my first ride. Any Waja-s goin on a road trip?

Today went to CHS wit sis and mom to get my sis her books. LOL there's this bunch of mandarin association girls sellin this chinese accessories. Neh those strings Lillian Too was sellin to hang in your cars one. Yea those type. Kinda walked around the skool la, the area around the canteen. Didn't really go inside the skool. Wanna keep it till I really got into the skool den only explore ma...

Den went to IOI for a while. Went to survey see got vacancies or not (dun ask me where coz yer ain't gettin my rice bowl). Around 4 went back la. Bugger so damn hot. I guess the world should admit global warming is a fact ,or for those ignorant ones, a way of life. Fck you a way of life, I ain't no livin this life lookin into the thermometer everyday seeing this:

You can cook an egg wit this temperature, I guess...

Damn it dropped from 49 degrees when the car was first started. I guess the air condition cooled it down a bit. I dunno whether it's the internal or external temperature, but to get to this temp is already torturous...

It's New Year's Eve. Make a wish and hope for the best for next year. Oh yea tune in to TVBS Asia to catch the Taipei New Year Countdown. Last year's fireworks lasted 8 minutes if I'm not mistaken. This year's one gonna be cool as well.

P/S: If our country's going to make international headlines like this, I really dunno wut's coming up for us in 2008.

Link here

Have fun! 2007's ending in 5 hours!
=============================

1 comment:

Bites of me~ =D said...

HHHAAAPppie new year FFUUcchhukkk!!!! =D