Monday, December 17, 2007

Damn...

K I found out that my adidas bball shoes were lost before the penang trip. So, I blamed it on some kind of burglar that came into my house and took it away coz i left it at the shoe rack outside.

I started my investigation today. Firstly, why would some dude wanna take my adidas bball shoes? It's old and full of creases, the decor (?) started to peel off, the lables are gone. Weird huh?

Secondly, why only my bball shoes specifically? There are so many other shoes there, like my dad's Nike golf shoes, and a few of his leather working shoes. Those should worth something too, right? But no, he (i assume) did not take any of those, only my adidas shoes. Even my new leather shoe was left intact to give way for my bball shoes.

As my suspicion grew, I started to investigate further into my house. I looked everywhere but they were nowhere to be found. Den I made a startling discovery: my other Nike bball shoes are gone as well. It's in the USA flag color of red blur and white. WTF? This shoe has been sleeping in the shoe cabinet INSIDE the house. (yea, we have another cabinet for shoes that we dun wear frequently) This is fcking weird. I haven't touched it in a year and I always see it whenever I take out my nike dunks (the shoe I posted in the previous post) to wear for outings. And it so happened that I realise that it was gone after the adidas was gone...

So from the observations, I made a hypothesis: my mom took BOTH shoes and donated it to charity, assuming that I would no longer wear those shoes coz I'm out of secondary school already.

Yes i noe i noe it's a bad thing to suspect your mom for doin things. After all it's to the charity, right? But wut if it's not to the charity? And this is not the first time she took my stuff w/o tellin me first, only for me to get pissy after I knew about it.

So I approached my mom and asked her whether she saw my shoes or not (have been askin this few times already). So she started looking around the outside of the house (she was preparing to go out liao ma) and made no discovery. Hrmm...

See, both shoes, both are basketball shoes, not casual or golf shoes, are missing. Everybody else's shoes are intact. I'm ok if only the adidas is gone coz I left it outside, but even the nike one, the one I kept inside the house? This is getting too much man... Take my old broken ones, they are all in my room. Take thim all if you want, but not the ones I'm wearing la... (I do occasionally alternate b/w the adidas and the nike dunk for outings).

Maybe I'll juz ask my mom directly la...

The Adidas JabStep

Nike Unlimited AF

*Hrmm... Maybe I'm really that much of a sneakerhead...*
=============================

No comments: