Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas tree as reference point, 9 o'clock

Today went to MV for a 'business trip' wit Jon and ylup (since Jon revealed this already might as well do the same). Wanted to buy some books to past time. I wanted to buy an aikido book to further understand the art better and faster.

First went to check out got wat movie loh. Since we can't make any decision, we let the coin decide our movie. B/w I'm Legend and Warlords, it chose WarLords. So Warlords it shall be. Den went to MPH and browse for some books for 2 hours. Damn la aikido books so expensive one ah... All more than Rm70 one... I read the contents enough la... At least get the idea of the stance and the breakfalls...

3 went to the movie. Was predicting that the movie'll start after 30 minutes of ads. Jon said 15. Since we're all debating ylup also joined in and said around 20. K lo, so Jon bet that 15 minutes the movie'll start, ylup bet 15-20 minutes, and I predict more than 20 minutes of ads b4 the movie starts.

As soon as we entered the box, we looked at our watches. Whoever gets the closest wins. Mana tau 1 minute later intro liao... Walau GSC since when so fast put the movie already one... Everybody lose this one... Movie was nice. Talk about brotherhood and strategy. Seriously, these kind of movies that has all the dolby surround sound and battle scenes and dramatic scenes one ah... Have to watch in cinema only 'song' one. The chair is cozy, the air-con keeps you awake, and the crowd yells with you. LOL a moment after the start of the movie a guy's phone rang and he picked up. He talked like the DiGi ad taikor like that. Seconds later everyone in the box 'shh...'-ed him. Wow never thought that it would actually happen in real life. I swear that really did happen.

Everyone, go watch Warlord. Or you can watch 'Le Petite Lieutenant'. Some kind of french movie I saw at the TV there. Sounds nice.

Damn la... Tml going on a trip to penang/alor setar with my mom's aunty gang... Again ah... Damn la 6 hours on the bus again... Let's hope no more karaoke this time... I'll pull the speakers right out of the bus and smash it down the highway... Or I'll juz make earbuds out of tissue liek last time... Damn...

Coincidentally this weekend is the Open Day for most of the colleges. I'm not interested in the 'other' colleges, only the HELP University College. Plan to study there ma. Mana tau ada aunty trip pula... How la... My future is (partially) ruined by an aunty trip? Hrmm... You think next week's 'half' open day is enough for me to gather info ah? Hrmm got class preview oh...

Aikido aikido aikido... It makes taekwondo look like kid's play. You noe Lego? Compare that to building the Twin Towers, or Palm Island, or the Dubai Tower. Yea, it's that difficult (maybe too hyperbolic la). Aww man... Someone enlighten me on aikido basics pls... I need a partner to share views on the beginner's level of the art... Or to practice the newly learned stuff... I dun care, I'm joining the club. I dun wan to be labeled a quitter. Yikes... I might be joining taekwondo instead though...

I'll be giving up on languages though... Too expensive laa brudder...

Posts from now on shall contain no important or interesting stuff as I'm racing towards my 100th post. Let's see if I can do it. Please let me have a nice trip to blog about... And nice holiday... Rushing this post coz tml gonna wake up at 6 for tha trip. Adios!
=============================

No comments: