Saturday, December 1, 2007

Anyone can cook? Def not our canteen operator

Watched Ratatouille. Yea I noe the show's been quite old, but hey, I wanna catch up on the movies that I missed, remember?

Well I think this movie is about 'everyone can cook'. Well yea everyone can cook, but whether if their cooking skills make them a cook is still a mystery. Take out canteen operator for example. Horrible horrible food. The best food that they sell is not made by them.

There's a reason why RT gave this movie a 97% certified Fresh rating (used to be 100%, it went down laa...). The movie's fine, especially yer into cooking. Into cooking as in you enjoy watching cooking shows at least. Talked about how this magical rat had this talent and worked togetehr wit this guy and made good food. Graphics were extraordinary. Never seen sliced onion so real in an animation before.

Somehow the movie, like all movies, get boring past the hour mark (approx la...). Incidentally, it's the part where Linguini had a love spark wit the girl chef. Den you noe la, probs arise and berpaling muka wit the rat. Although the plot is a bit boring, the sequence surely wasn't. Who would've expected a whole bunch of rats cooking in a kitchen? I guess 'evil cartoon organisation' missed that one out to put in the ads.

I personally enjoyed the part where Remy cooks, esp the first time where he repairs the soup. I also like it when he ordered platoons of rats to cook. Funny.

Overall it's a great movie. Just cut the love scenes...
=============================
Support My Sponsor!

No comments: