Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Vroom!!!

Today go driving lessons again. Damn I blog about this blog until sien liao... Today normal la. Go do the REAL route. He said last time the road is 'shortcut', QTI ma... Diu...

After do the road test once, whole day do the 3 part tests. Damn full 2 hours doing the same thing. Sien ah... Parking, 3 point turn, slope, parking, 3 point turn, slope... Den got bugger cut my line when waiting for the turn to do the slope. Baka...

Was trying to record the fastest time to do parking. Damn la, a lot of them other dudes parking also not yet practice den go try the track liao. Waste time waiting for them to slow slow try la...

It was so hot and boring and draggy, I left the car and walked around... I even played wit the cam.

Tot that mirror view would be cool.

I think I'm gonna ask him let me practice the road test for half the time next lesson. Damn I think this is some kind of con you noe. Make me fail the QTI, den make me take extra lessons...
=============================

No comments: