Monday, December 3, 2007

A change is always for a good reason...

... Coz if a change ever went wrong, it's called a mutation.

I wonder why is it so easy for ppl to change just like that *snaps finger*. Is it really that easy to get influenced?

I have this friend (or should I say I had?). We used to joke wit him and stuff and he usually juz shrugs it off and counter attack us back. Either that or he'll get serious about it, and den normal back. But today he's juz changed. Whenever we joked a bit about something to him, he took it so seriously it was like he got offended. This would be exactly the reaction ppl from outside of our clique would react if we made the same joke.

We thought maybe he mixed wit his other gang too much. Well yea when you sleep overnight wit them in Genting, right? I mean, if he got some good values from them den it's ok la, but this is def not a good change. I made the same joke with him i've been making since long time, and today the reaction was a total reverse of wut he would have reacted b4 skool ended. I noe la after this we ain't gonna see each other anymore, but... Haiz...

Most ppl have read 'si tenggang's homecoming'. It's about this guy's family not accepting his changes when he returned from overseas. He's been the same guy, juz loaded with knowledge and good values. He had a new view of life and the world. So this is a good change that should be appreciated.

My friend's one... It's a mutation. He's never the same anymore, and I guess he will never be...
=============================
Support My Sponsor!

No comments: