Friday, December 7, 2007

Damn...

This week dunno why but had 3 driving lessons already, each lasting 3 hours.

Today's lesson started at 1. Normal la went thru the road test track a couple of times. Den the coach said goin to give me 'trial test'. Damn i also dunno driving test got trial one...

If it's a test it'll be conducted by another instructor, right? Walau full with mock checklist... Bugger suddenly the coach told me the real test track is different a bit one. Wut wut he say i also cannot get. So he say he will tell the instructor to help me navigate. So I told myself 'ok la, can one la, like normal only. The guy will give directions one.'

OK so the guy arrived moments later with a new Kancil (I did my lessons with an old Kancil). Coincidentally my coach went to the canteen. I thought maybe he will tell him later. Mana tau I sat inside the car liao, the guy changed into this trial test officer liao my coach was still no where to be seen. Den I thought maybe they discussed liao de loh.

New Kancil new controls. The clutch limit feels different. The pedal feels different. The gear feels different. The steering feels different. All different. It's like studying the whole year of our country's physics syllabus and suddenly given the singaporean physics syllabus to test on... (metaphor might not sound right but you get my msg). Similar but not same. So I went off with a shaky start, literally.

Everything ok one, until the part where I was supposed to turn into a roundabout and go to a desired direction. Muthafcker ah I asked the guy go where, he asked me back 'tak pernah jalan jalan ni ke?' Wut should I say? I recalled that coach said that the first is a 12 o'clock and the second is a 9 o'clock, instead of the first being a 9 and the second being a 12. So I went to the 12 o'clock direction la. Muthafcker ask where am I going. I can only go straight there den have to U-turn liao. I U-turn back den came back to the same roundabout. I asked wehther are we going back to HQ. I said nothing but a 'umm...' and pointed at another direction. Bugger you think I'm a psychic or a mind reader ah? How the hell I noe la? So I went to the direction he pointed (3 o'clock). While almost reaching the 12 o'clock junction he suddenly turn my steering wheel. Muthafcker ah... Den on way back to HQ la. Inside HQ got another roundabout one ma. I saw got car want to go den I go slow la. Bugger he ask me 'keluar, keluar'. WTF. Den I panicked den the wheel kena the divider on the roundabout la.

Stopped at the office there liao signed some stuff la. Den he said 'dik, sekarang tak boleh nak tolong ah. Nanti dik beli kupon lagi boleh tolong.' OK wut does that suppose to mean? I noe that you need to pay for this small green coupon thingy that gets attached to your form one. But then why can't he help me out during the first time? Why muz I 'beli kupon lagi'. WTF man. And of coz since it's so problematic I got a 'gagal' with a note 'langgar pembahagi jalan' and a tick at 'tidak mematuhi garisan jalan', which makes it an automatic fail. Ok this is unusual... Give me the freakin directions den I can drive la. Bugger I dun live in Shah Alam you noe. I navigate by directions, not by familiarity. You can fail me for not putting on the signal lights, but not coz i dunno the directions and I broke the rule of line (was hesitating when entering a line).

Damn....

So after that met up wit coach and went on to practice the parking and stuff. Half and hour later balik la...

If yer goin to take yer license, remember a QTI is a trial test. And make sure that you noe where to go, the REAL directions.

Damn it's a good thing this is a 'trial' test. I seriously dun wan to think that this has anything at all to do with racism or even bully. But again, which officer doesn't want to bully a chinese dude who's speaking shaky BM coz he's nervous?

I think I just need nerves of steel...
=============================

No comments: