Thursday, December 6, 2007

LOL The girls changed so much liao...

Woke up at 6 to prepare for my early morning driving lessons. Damn la long time didn't wake up at 6 liao. Driving that time like still haven't wake up like that...

Reach HQ liao den standby for a while den attempted the JPJ test route. Damn la turns + heavy traffic = chaotic. At first ok one. But den kinda lazy la... Need to stop at roundabout... First 12 o'clock, den 9 o'clock... Driving ok la, but the directions... Need more practice.

After 2 rounds of the route, went back to practice the Bahagian I test procedures. Parking and 3 point turn ok la. Parking sometimes got small mistakes here and there. The slope thingy... Today kena kao kao ah... The control clutch thing ok, but always stop before the line... Again and again and again... Sometimes first try den can reach yellow line liao, but sometimes too nervous scared over the line, so, stopped early... Mana tau tak sampai pula...

Got home around 10. Got ready for the reunion lunch with my primary classmates at Times Square. Bugger raining ar... Summore wait long time the bus also didn't reach... Finally it came and reached the central at 12. Went over to the monorail counter. Den I saw a familiar head wit a familiar hair style. I saw the mole behind his neck. Hrmmm... Looks familiar. But the girl beside him like never seen b4 one... He looks like Eugene, but if it's him his gf should have curly hair, not straight one... After the guy bought the tickets I looked at him. LOL it's really Eugene. And the girl is his gf la, went for rebonding gua. They just back from Genting and goin to Times Square too, so we hopped on the monorail together to Times Square la.

Reach there liao they also dunno where to go, asked me where I'm goin to meet my old friends. I also dunno called an old friend and gave directions. Mana tau Eugene wanted to eat at the restaurant I'm goin to. So they followed la. Met up wit old dudes and Eugene looked for a nearby table and ate there.

I think I'm the last one to arrive there. Everyone arrive liao I think. Shaked their hands la. The boys didn't change that much la. The prob is the girls. When I was to shake hands wit them, I was figuring, who are these girls? They look familiar though... LOL remind a bit den can recall la. Sat wit the dudes and ordered something to eat and stuff.

Yuen Yong Tuna Spaghetti

Was really disappointed wit the food. I got this spaghetti dish that has 2 piles of pasta. They are nothing more than the size of my fist, seriously. 1 pile is consumed within 4 scoops, and I did not overdo it. Yay, approx 10 scoops of spaghetti for Rm10. To be more accurate it's around Rm11 after tax. The portions are freakin small that I wished I went to McD b4 joining the gathering.

After makan went around to catch up wit old classmates. Found out that they were pretty much still the same persons, after all these times, just with more matured features. The dudes have the same face but looked more like a man. The girls however, look different. Mix puberty and trends and you get new faces, nice looking new faces. I even asked fellow dudes whether the girls are from our class. LOL. I'm the only outcast from the class that studied in Puchong after primary, so like got a lot of questions about where I studied and stuff like that la...


Took some pics den we left the restaurant. All also dunno where to go. In the end one gang went to Sg Wang, while the other stayed at Times Square. Didn't do much la except chattin wit them about the happenings. Around 5 waited for the gang to meet up and leave the place.

Christmas spirit at Times Square.

And it took me a freakin 2 hours to get back home. 6.00 waited for the bus. 7 only arrive and 8.30 only reach home. Traffic at KL sucks. LOL one of my old classmates drove to KL. Wonder if he's home already or not...
=============================

No comments: