Wednesday, December 19, 2007

*sobs*

Yesterday not feeling well, so didn't go aikido lesson. Next one is on Thursday.

Hrmm.... Today went for driving test loh. First first coach settle everything like registration, den take number, wait for number to be called, do road test. Wah this time road test I tried hard not to show that I'm nervous. I can feel my leg shaking you noe... Step pedal also no feel liao... But ok la, not like QTI that time so bad... So bhgn I pass!

Den waited for my turn for bhgn II. All I had in mind was to quickly finish it up and get my P license. Too bad my impatience cost me another week. The system works like this: if you feel like it, you can start.' So as soon as I saw an empty car, I hopped on and started to do la. Mana tau I forgot it's a new Kancil, everything different one. First is slope. Yellow line I no prob. But den after do clutch-petrol balancing wanna release handbrake, mana tau didn't masuk gear, whole car roll down the slope. I wanna rescue one, the officer said 'tak payah tak payah, sudah fail!'. Awwww... Bugger ah the old Kancil I used once push can enter gear liao, this new Kancil the gear maybe too smooth, no feel one...

Have to wait for next wednesday to try again loh...

Yea dun feel like blogging about failing my bhgn II. Damn I was very confident of passing the bhgn II. Maybe that's why I failed... Eh retake test Rm140 ar... You think very nice feeling to fail ah?

On to other stuff...

Hrmm... I can never ever understand why ppl would wanna take topless pics of themselves. I mean, literally only the naked top, showing only half of the chest or something and posing to it. WTF... Hey wanna star in AV go look for director la, no need pose naked on cam and put as disp pic for WLM gua... And obviously, dudes are the ones causing this resentment in me now. I wouldn't mind if a girl would do that on WLM though...

Sheesh... Put some clothes on, man... It's not like yer a bodybuilder or something, yer a teenager still undergoing puberty! Damn...
=============================

No comments: