Friday, January 4, 2008

Let's not screw this up

Continuing wit my job looking thing. Yesterday Jason called me up to see if I wanna look for jobs or not. At first didn't want to coz he said his friends are coming along.

Den this morning he called again and asked the same thing, this time his friends not coming. So I was like yea why not coz it's not like those 2 shops that I gave my number to are goin to call me, right? So right after breakfast took a bus and off to IOI.

At first went to Maxis centre. Too bad they ain't hiring short-term workers. But the supervisor there was good enough to recommend us to her friend's h/p shop for an interview. We got there but they only hiring one. Jason also shy shy like that, say he didn't noe a lot about h/p, so 'gave in' to me. Filled in the form, but told the person I needed some time to think about it first. So walked around la.

So as expected Jason bitches about it the whole day la. Say that I owe him one and stuff. Aiks walk wit him around the mall to look for another job loh. Got to another h/p shop, this time he filled in the form but have to wait for confirmation. A while later we had to part ways coz apparently he was to meet his girl friend there. I followed him to the meeting place la. Walau... LOL cannot comment here coz he's reading my blog. But honestly didn't see clearly la.

At this time I walked around to think about the job offer at the phone booth. Den I decided to give it a try and confirmed wit the boss. Monday can start liao. Hrmm... Cool, I guess?

After an hour or so met up wit him and waited for his friends to continue the job search. Intro-ed each other and good to go. Literally walked around the mall few times. Top floor to ground floor and up again. Bunch of friends gave their particulars at a few computer shops.

Jason found one at 2nd floor, a clothes shop. Cool coz if I need to buy jeans or stuff I can find him, or if he wants to change h/p he can find me. Mutual benefit ma...

Juz hope not to screw this one up. I mean, this is my first working experience la, dun wanna screw it up ma...
=============================

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey hey,so you working in which phone shop???de name??

hahaz..nex time "bong chen" muz giv discount though..lolz..

den jason?erm,which jeans shop?

Bites of me~ =D said...

Heyyy!!! Foo!! where u working ah ? i mean which shop ah ?.... so anything can find u liao~ =P teehhee~~ tell me in my chat box please =) thank you!!!