Friday, May 16, 2008

"It's my fault!!!"

Erm... As the world noes today's teachers' day. Not sure about colleges but every skool i noe did their celebrations today. Today's only the letter reading thingy coz everyone else is having exams. Guess it's next Friday.

Sort of predicted this, we did some speaking in English class today. Actually juz me and a few others. Was to ask for fundings from NGO based on your cause la. Damn kena as parent of an AIDS-infected child. The weird thing about this is that the parent muz first be infected, before the child gets it. So yea scraped thru the thing la. Sheesh...

Maths getting deeper. Most of it is logic la, but logic is only logic when you understand that shiat. You go tak logik, you become gila. Maybe coz the subject's still new, I find myself willingly spending an hour to do the homeworks (h/w, assignments, wutever...) given. I guess I realise this is no play play anymore?

Physics is still fcked up. Somehow I think his 'level' is wayyy beyond ours already. He seems so uninterested in taking time to teach us. He actually expects us to understand everything beforehand. I mean, c'mon... It's like you teaching somebody younger about addition and subtraction. You might feel that it's so simple that everyone should have known it or understand the concept coz, it's fckin logic to you, right? But the student might not get it coz they haven't got hold of the concept yet! Still, you treat wutever yer goin to teach them like kacang putih coz it's really kacang putih to you!

I really understand the feeling, you noe, teaching something that's so simple to you that you would've thought that it should be self-understood. However I would appreciate if we get someone who's passionate in teaching something that he/she feels simple to us loh...

Yes, I'm whining. Coz I'm so not used to the sleeping hours yet.

Oh yah, there might be more cina girls here, but trust me they are at most juz nice looking. I have yet to find someone that I can use the words 'HOT!!' or 'SEXY!!' or 'FCKABLE!!!'. Anticipating that moment...

Hey, I'm almost legal ma...
=============================

No comments: