Monday, May 26, 2008

Semester break

In my semester break now, which is 2 weeks after F6 started. Not bad huh. I wonder how hectic (or how relaxed) F6 is goin to be like when it's in full swing... Hrmm...

Went to play footy this morning. LOL at myself for the way I'm handling this condition. I think I'm prone to hyperventilation. Maybe it's coz didn't warm up or wut. Not the first time liao. Damn scary when it happens. Breathing increased dramatically den start to feel dizzy, limbs start to numb. The simple solution? Breath wit one nostril, and one only. Hahaha I went around covering mouth and one nostril and they thought I had my nose bleeding or wut. Damn...

After lunch and some TV, got my ass up to finish up the chemistry 'checkpoints'. I think I'll finish it up in 2 days la... Then spent 1 hours reading up some PA stuff. Quite interesting stuff. I read till this Constitution part. Hrmm if everyone read about the Constitution we all would noe wut the politicians were up to. It was well written that the people is the decider in the country. Aiks wut has happened in this country la...

Then I found this broken hard drive in my bookshelf. Planned to dismantle it someday but never had the time to do it. Got some screw drivers and started taking pictured to document.

Old, corrupted, 6 year-old 20GB harddrive. When the 'surgeon' 'extracted' this 'organ' and gave it to me, he said that it'll be cool if I could open this shit up coz there's a strong magnet in it.

The other side of the HDD. I wonder if that mysterious magnet is in the center...

My hopes of playing wit a magnet were crushed when I realised that the normal screwdrivers couldn't fit into the 6-pointed-star shape of the screw. They juz wouldn't turn!!!

Then, miraculously, I came online. Cool huh? Sheesh...

Took this pic the other day. Waited for the housefly to land around there for this shot.
=============================

No comments: