Sunday, May 31, 2009

Say 'YES' and good things come to you...

Watched 'Yes Man'. Was kinda affected to it. Been saying 'no' to too much things in life. I guess I'll start saying yes to things from now on.

P1020046
But saying yes does disappoint you sometimes. Like this trip to the Lambo KL 'showroom'. It has only got 3 cars in the showroom, 2 of them identical ones! LOL.
.

P1020051
No number plate, I guess for test-drive? Read from forums say it's the owner's.

P1020123
Went to F5 class reunion outing. Finally got to say what I wanted to say since the last 2 years. Glad it did clear up some confusion.

That's Eugene's watch yer lookin at. HEY I JUZ REALISED THE 3 HANDS ARE ALIGNED TO EACH OTHER! WASN'T AIMING FOR IT! Cool huh? Wait the second hand wasn't perfect. Aiks...

Saying no to the movie but yes to the mamak session did bring some rewards. THANK YOU EUGENE FOR THE TIP OFF!!!

Introducing....

P1020164
THE NISSAN GTR R35! YES, RIGHT HERE IN BOLEHLAND! YES RIGHT HERE IN PCH!

P1020175
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! (Sry had to censor the number plate. Dun wan the owner to sue me...)

P1020165
I absolutely adore this car. It has the performance of a high-end super car but the price of an average one.

P1020167
Look at it's fierce headlights. My heart almost jumped right out when I heard Eugene tipping me off for this. It's such a beauty in a class of it's own. My GOD!!

P1020182
The GTR's iconic rear lamps. Makes you wanna make love to it (no pun intended, unless yer an autophile).

P1020191
The GTR badge. I promise myself to one day be able to own one of these babes.

P1020166
My only regret was I only took one shot of the front. My word look at the LED foglights!

I had a feeling the owner was looking at us when we're drooling over this baby. LOL.

See, I said 'Yes' to the reunion outing and my only regret when visiting NZ World is fullfilled!!

Now I'm waiting for my 'yes'. LOL.

Nice pics? No need to wait for me to teach to click at the pics to enlarge lerrr... LOL.

=============================

No comments: