Saturday, October 13, 2007

Chinese Medicine works best...

Ou yea! Felt better today liao. Yesterday my mom found some leftover medicine for fever and had me taken it. Dunno I heard from where last time saying that it's not good to eat expired medicine... I saw the date and it says 03/08. It's either third of August, or eight of March. Either way it's expired.

Being still nausea-ic , I tak boleh tahan and korek around for Pou Chai Yuen (for you noobs, it's the famous chinese medicine for stomach ache that comes in small bottles and the pills are mini-sized you think it's BB for babies). I read the instruction and thank god it says 'for symptomatic relief of mild fever and bla bla bla vomiting bla bla bla...'. Without wasting a minute I took one serving and swallowed it with water (of coz water la... 100 Plus meh?). After a while, felt tak betul, took another serving juz to be sure.

So far so good. No more nausea-isms. Occasionally got pressure build-ups la, so I pressed my chest towards the side of the couch to 'squeeze' the air out. Phew! At least it's not vomit ma...

I still think chinese medicine is the best la. C'mon, which type of medicine has at least 5000 years history (wiki says that by 2500+ BC they already have kitab ubat cina liao la...)? Wanna compare? The western medicine only emerges latest after 1AD (which makes it a maximum of 2000 years history, but I strongly doubt it) (wiki says medicine as it is now is developed around the 2nd millenia, aka 11th century). Ayurveda you say? No less than 1000 BC ago. Ok the earliest found is the egyptians (wiki says the first surgery by them dates back to 3000BC) , but the ones that are still practiced now is the chinese one loh...

So to all cina out there, be proud of your cultural roots. It's these stuff that makes you different from other ppl.

P/S: Now you noe wut I do online... Hahaha... Occasionally I do wiki for ants...

Trivia: Do you noe that the human corpse decomposes to skeleton faster without being buried compared to being six feet under? Even without a coffin, it takes sometimes 10 years for the corpse to decompose underground.

EDIT: Aiya bored la online. Talk crap a bit la... As in, crap kind of crap...

Mom dragged us to have dinner with her friends. Go to this Teluk Gong place to makan. It's somewhere near Port Klang la (signboard la...). So biasa la, 靠山食山,靠海食海 (near to mountain, eat wut the mountain offers, near to sea, eat wut the sea offers) (amazing huh so much can be said from so little chinese characters). Had seafood.

Since I'm juz starting to feel a bit better from my sickness, I was told by my mom not to eat so much of the seafood. Guess wut, an eater will always be an eater. At first when the food starts to come the appetite not yet come la. Was controlling myself over how much to eat coz scared all will vomit back out again. Of coz la no appetite. Beehoon as appetizers, 2 orders summore, one beehoon, one dung fun (crystal/jelly noodle). Wah damn de-appetizing.

Den came the crabs. Damn nice I tell you. Dun really fancy the *shiat forgot the name, but it's in this red sauce/gravy that's a little bit spicy one, usually comes with the mantou to dip one* coz not that nice. The nai yao hai (butter crabs) ar I tell you... Damn nice ar... Hahaha I saw most of the ppl there dunno how to eat the crab body. I tell you ar, when you noe the technique to tear the body apart ar, the meaty stuff inside ar... Damn nice I tell you... Esp when you bite the whole thing that time the juices shoot out like pipes burst like that. Too bad it's a bit too oily la...

I tell you, arteries got partially blocked after this meal. The crab paste *dunno wut's it's really called la, roe tak betul ma... 蟹膏 in the sides of the crab head one...* I tell you... Nice but hazardous I tell you...

=============================
Support My Sponsor!

No comments: