Saturday, October 6, 2007

Home alone...

Yeap. Today home alone ah at home. Initially thought this weekend got seminar, mana tau postponed. Parents and sister went back to hometown liao. So it's me all alone at home...

After some arithmetics, I decided to go listen to amali and get the L License b4 SPM, aka tomorrow. See it's like this, if I had to wait for YLup, he would only get to go for the driving test in January, in which he will be in NS (means no go). If I get my L License now, it would only take me at most until Christmas for me to get my P License! Not bad huh? See if I wait for Y Lup, I'm gonna go to the test myself, if I dun wait I also have to go myself. No diff ma... Except this amali thing la that I decided to go myself. So YLup, it's all yourself liao la...

Tomorrow Eugene and Jason and I think Yong Xin too will be going for the undang test. Hahaha Jason was all pro like that talk like sure score like that. Aduh 42 pass or 49 pass still pass right? Wish them luck dudes!

K back to my home alone thing. Hrmm actually nothing much to say also. Yesterday watched Transformers liao. Today dun feel like watching any movies. Other than my happy time, looks like I'm gonna watch footy... Dang playing footy and watching footy is so different ya noe... Watching footy is very boring... Unless you're having the big guns against the small weasels la den you can hope for a scoring frenzy. Sometimes can even see the underdog go top!

Anyone wanna sleepover? Remember to bring your own toilet roll.

No comments: