Sunday, March 15, 2009

LOL Long time didn't post pics from the W810i.

I wonder why our gov has yet to do this to get rid of our 'extra baggages'. It's a known fact that we have too much immigrants overstaying. Gov is good, they give citizenship for overstaying.

Went thru some old old exercise books of mine. Ahh the memories...

It's about time y'all. Solution? Make an ad like the one above.

Went to mall yesterday and passed by the P1 stall. Convinced mom to sign up, since they have this 15 day money-back guarantee. HELL YEA I"M MAKIN THE FCKIN SWITCH!!! FUCK YOU STREAMYX!!!

I guess I'm giving them back today. Yes the supervisor said he's staying juz one row in front of mine, but the lack of the magical green light is unconvincing. I have yet to get a stable light, let alone a green one.

FUCK I'M STUCK WIT STREAMYX AGAIN...

YES, THAT'S FUCK, WIT 4 CAPITAL LETTERS.


If only those Korean or Japanese ISPs would come and venture into the local market by THEMSELVES. Celcum+Vodafone is not convincing.
=============================

No comments: