Friday, August 1, 2008

2 Things

There's 2 things that I'm fed up right now.

No, not Anwar's sodomy case (or rather, BN's sodomy case). Nope, not why the project manager lost the key when he should've prevented it by fckin-putting-the-key-back-in-it's-tag.

Nope, there are more frustrating things in life.

Like the god damned router. I dunno wut the fck is wrong wit it, but it could never do it's job right. Sometimes it takes forever to provide me an IP address. 'Forever' is an understatement. I would have to disconnect the mouse and keyboard and go around the room to the nearest distance b/w the router and the laptop to get a connection. Fcked up, right?

That's not all. It also fails to provide good connection these few days. I thought I would blame TM-is-Nuts coz they havin this patching thing goin on. But as soon as I restart the router the connection seems fine. usually loading Google.com takes max 5 seconds, now it takes min 1 minute, and it can drag on to a few minutes. No joke. After restart den normal la. Fck man... I knew about this a few times already, usually by instinct. But today I dunno wut made me NOT think that it's the router's prob and I stupidly waited until 8.30 to realise that I can restart the router and try. I was stupidly downloading something thru HTTP that's 100MB at 4/kBps it took 4 hours and still wasn't completed. DAMN...

Then it's Firefox. No difference whether it's FFX2 or FFX3. Sometimes it would act like it hasn't fck any female fox in a thousand years. It would take a lifetime to load a webpage EVEN when the connection's ok. No joke. It takes the same time to load Google.com as it is wit a fcked up router. However Firefox seem to get pumped up when I load the same page wit Safari (yes I have it installed as well, coz I can). It is that significant. Sometimes I think Safari's more reliable than FFX, although Safari's fcked up in it's own ways as well. Sometimes while loading Google.com in FFX, if it takes a long time I would check the connection wit loading Google.com in Safari. As soon as Safari finishes loading the page, so does FFX, and that was when FFX was given a lifetime's headstart.

Another example would be when I wanna check my mails in GMail. It would take a century to get to the page. But when I open GMail wit Safari after loading it wit FFX and still waiting, within a while the page's open in Safari and not long after FFX follows. WTF? Do I need to fire up 2 browsers juz to get FFX to work? Why doesn it need to see the compass before the fox flames up?

I wanna buy a new router, and I want a better, more reliable browser... (IE still sucks)
=============================

No comments: