Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Slacking off?

Semester break half way thru. Was initially planning to study. Yes really sitting down and study, revise, update notes. Everything you'll wanna do if you wanna do well in the second half of your semester.

Yet my itchy hands went to the games store and bought myself 2 shooters. Got me self Gears of War and Rainbow 6 Vegas 2. Gears of War maybe computer cannot support, keep on saying not responding when I launch the game. Rainbow 6 was great.

Then thought of the COD4 cd Sai Hoong lend to me last month. Installed it few times then but somehow couldn't get it to start. This time I installed it with everything it takes to play the game, and it works! Damn do I need to install DirectX that's available from every game to play it? Game's cool (yes kinda outdated, sue me). Although the storyline's kinda short, it was very interesting. Nuclear weapons wei! Finished it in 2 days.

Now playing Vegas 2. At first thought the game was hard to play coz have to co-op. Then when I got a hang of how to control the 'teammates', the game got better. All sorts of technique is used throughout the game. I like the one where you can take cover while looking behind the cover. Got chance can just pop out your head and take the kill. Nice!

And yes, I have english stuff to do, wit PA karangans. Still scratching my head for isi lerrr..
=============================

No comments: