Saturday, August 23, 2008

Rojak post

It's RAINY SEASON AGAIN!!!

God damned... Hurricane Nuri, they call it Parrot Hurricane. Wut language Nuri is anyway? Malay? Latin? Portugese?

I hate it when it rains when I go online. Have to take the risk of power going off suddenly and HDD being corrupted. Then maybe if got lightning surge the phone line's gonna fry the modem up. It always rains when I go online, or when I was to go online. It's risky business.



So like Avril's gonna finally perform in Malaysia? How would you feel if you wanted to eat something, but wasn't allowed to coz 'I dun approve', but was finally allowed to just coz 'I approve'. I wanna makan also no appetite already la.

Damn wut the hell why does the government have to decide wut we can or cannot listen, know, read, watch and stuff? Thank god TMNut's not setting up a filter to filter out the opposition's videos on youtube. Who are they to decide whether a movie is suitable for me or not? God damned let me decide, can ah? If a movie contains explicit content, juz make it available to mature audiences only la (aka 18+). Check my ID, I dun mind. JUZ DUN FREAKIN CONTROL WUT I WANNA WATCH.

Censoring and banning content actually promotes piracy if they have yet to realise. People download musics coz the ones sold in stores are censored. (Try previewing 'Git Up' by D12 in the music stores. You'll hear blanks in the first 10-20 seconds) Wut to do if I wanna insist listening to censored content? Download from the internet la of coz. This applies to movies and books as well.



Been doin some bloghopping. I love posts about how a dude cheated on the girl on the girl's blog. Rant rant rant. LOL I wonder if the dude's enjoying his moment of glory. "Hell yea you should've seen that coming biotch! *Insert unsatisfaction here*". And also, who glorifies their own skool? Gosh stop wit the '*skool name* ROCKS!' or '*skool name*, I LOVE YOU. OMG YOU ROCK!!!' or even treating the skool as if it's a person like "Happy B'day *skool name*" Fck you. The moment you write something bad about it, you can kiss the blog goodbye.

DAMN PA homeworks. Think of benefits of oil palm (4 please). And lots more that the question itself also quite ambiguous.

And that speech I have to give on Monday. Can we juz finish it up peacefully? Everybody would be cursing their heads off when the ceremony gets too lengthy...
=============================

1 comment:

Bites of me~ =D said...

Mr fooo!!! =D so long didnt visit your blog liao de neh!!! =D then droped by to check and update!! =D teehee