Thursday, August 21, 2008

Weird feeling

Have you ever had this feeling of missing something/someone but you duno wut/who it is?

I dunno. I'm getting attacked by this feeling since the start of the semester break, and I doubt it'll go away after the school reopens. It started on Monday. I woke up and I was thinking about something but I dunno wut it was. I dunno if it's a project, an assignment, someone, some TV program, some thing to do or some unfinished business. I keep thinking about it. Wut the hell is this thing that I'm missing?

I didn't miss the Olympics (there's Astro). I didn't miss the news (there's MalaysianInsider and MalaysiaToday). I didn't miss any TV show (I missed House but it wasn't the thing). I didn't miss any appoinment (no dentist, no doctor, no girl).

Is it the company that I get in skool everyday? Hrmm that would a bit too fast, aint it? Is it the time I spent wit old pals? Hrmm that was last weekend.

I dunno.

You noe sometimes when you wanted to say something but someone interrupted you then the next moment you totally forgot wut you wanna say? That's the same feeling I'm feeling everyday after I woke up, juz that it's not something I was to say. It's something else.

I forget about the feeling in the middle of the day. But when I get idle, the feeling comes back again. It's like I freakin forgot something important or I am craving for something so much.

WTF?
=============================

No comments: