Saturday, August 16, 2008

Movies

Yea so the monthly assessment (not really monthly, but you get the idea) ended b4 the semester break (yes I'm gonna call it semester break, so that I'll sound like I'm in some cool college or something). Dudes wanna chill out so went out for a movie yesterday.

Was the day Lee Chong Wei's gonna play to qualify for a minimum silver. We went out earlier la coz I wanna watch the match but the movie as well. Ended up in some chinese restaurant and watch the match. SMH at ylup keep sayin there's nothing special about the match coz Chong Wei's not gonna qualify anyway. Of coz he got PWNed coz Chong WEi WON!! I'm seeing history in the makin! That's how excited I'm! I never thought I'll be seeing someone from our country get an Olympic medal. Yes, that's how pathetic the system is working out.

After that went on to watch Wall-E. Show's surprising wit some pre-show show. GO TO THE MOVIES if you wanna noe wut the pre-show show is. Alternatively I think youtube has it. The movie's great, minus the cute robot voice Pixar is using to impress the kid audience. It sounds so weird to watch a show wit that kind of cute voice.

And I've gotta take this off my chest: it's obvious there's a hidden message (if it's not obvious enough). It's how we'll end up if we continue to procrastinate efforts to conserve the environment. Shall Wall-E enlighten you to a greener path...

That's Wall-E. Den today watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I've gotta say the movie's nice. I dunno but I'm liking US movies that are original. Sarah Marshall's a bitch. Damn... But Kristen Bell is fckin hot. Next big star in the making.

CHONG WEI FTW!
=============================

No comments: