Saturday, August 25, 2007

1+ week till trials...

Today I'll keep it short.

Damn it I hate that stupid "High School Musical My School Rocks' ad. It airs every single time a programme goes into commercial break. And I'm sure the 3 actors in the ad sure think the same way I do: "wtf am i talking like a retard? Wat's this intonation i'm usin? WTH is this ad about getting hundreads of teams to dance to the same tune?" Gosh...

And HSM2 is gonna premiere somewhere around september. Don't they know that HSM2 is already available for download over the net already? And i've read the synopsis... It sound... Childish... A girl seduces a guy that has a gf already juz to make him fail? And that guy lets go off his current gf for something-i-forgot? Sheesh...

Ah god damned it i've been dreaming about getting my hands on a possible W810i. Seriously sometimes i was even shocked to be holding the 6630. "Ou, i haven't bought it yet..."

So like the dude with 37 charges on him that i think has something to do wit building a mansion without a permit was dropped of all the charges. Fishy... Can i build a mansion without a permit then?

OK OK I ponteng-ed bio tuition today, k? But it's coz he's so boring!!! Arghh....

Note to self: SPM liao SPM liao SPM liao SPM liao...

1 comment:

Bites of me~ =D said...

whua liao ehhh~~ soo long man u wrote!! just 2 days din see ur blog only!! =D hahaz~ giant nothing special de nehhH~~!! er... nicer to walk lah there got there and see see luk luk lahh!!! =D