Saturday, August 18, 2007

Today's EST Day.

K so today woke up early to go to skool for EST extra classes. Passed up my writing book although didn't finish that 5 essays i was supposed to do. Throughout the class Vincent took my phone and played some songs at a low volume. Damn...

After the class dudes went for mamak while me and y lup waited at the bus stop for my mom to come. Didn't take a long time... Got back at 10.30. Had chicken rice den went straight for tuition... The grueling 5 hours (11.30 to 4.30)... With Tan's advertisements, Dawam's inactiveness, and Kumar's boring boring stuff...

After tuition went back home to get cash and IC to give to the driving skool's girl. Weird stuff is that outside charging around Rm900+ for the whole course while this one is only around Rm800+. I asked and apparently it's coz they haven't increase the price yet... I smell something fishy here... So like filled in the form and tml me and y lup will be going to listen to the undang-undang thingy for 5 hours (again?). Damn it tml also have to get ready by 7.30am ar... Long time didn't sleep till late morning liao la...

So if everything's fine, i'll be taking the test for the undang undang next week...

No comments: