Friday, August 31, 2007

3 months left on my contract...

It hit my head today in the middle of the Merdeka Parade show that, dang! I've only got 3 months left till I officially leave this skool. The school that gave me my first stage appearance, the one that punished me for being too radical on the net, the one that gave me lessons on life and management, the one that gave me my first heartbreak, the one that taught me about more than wut I asked for, and being grateful for that all.

Let me tell you my story...

When I first came into this school, i never liked it. My primary school friends all were going to CHS in 1 week's time. I never felt like staying. NO matter wut ppl say, I juz feel like getting my ass off this place ASAP. But then that time I was watching a lot of TV, so I said to myself:"ok lah, give this school 3 months, if cannot den transfer lah." As I really wanted to go to CHS to get back with my friends, as soon as the 3 month period I gave myself ended, I asked my mom to get the transfer form and transfer me to some other place. It's not that I hated this place, but I juz never felt that I belonged there. So my mom got the form. We even went all the way filling up the form and to submit it. I still remembered my mom asking En. Tanavalu (then PK HEM) wut to write as 'sebab menukar'. He suggested that no transport or siblings studyin there.My mom knew a friend who had a friend that works as a teacher at CHS. So i tot that my chances had juz multiplied.

One month went, 3 month went, 6 month went... And there was never a reply from them...

I still remember talking to a teacher about changing skool. She talked about how she wouldn't understand why ppl wanna change school as this was a new school and we should give it a chance... That was around October coz it was around the end of the year... And that was 2003.

Form 2, totally forgotten about the transfer thing, I started my journey. I got selected into the drama team for god-knows-why-I-also-duno. Seriously, I wasn't known. I still remember goin around the school wit Jon to ask who they know. Of coz that cute little babyface got more ppl that knew him la... *hahaha sry Jon for usin that, juz felt like usin it*

Den around the end of the year I happened to help one of the teacher to manage the inventory of the school. I think this is what propelled me to what ppl see me around the year of 2005-2006.

Form 3, PMR year. Really helped a lot in the inventory department, hahaha coz kids ma, do everything also very energetic. Den got crazy at some point and landed myself into trouble. Was busy the period preparing for PMR. Nothing much happened. 2005 flew past...

Then form 4, the year where the spotlight really came. I can't really said that I got the spotlight la, coz the competition was hard! It first started with me joining the Malaysia Unity Cadet (PKBM, Army Cadet la something like that, hahaha the name sounds weird in English). I learnt a lot from my senior as I was directly under him to be trained as the Platoon leader. Of coz our team dominated as there was never once before someone that knew about marching appeared in our school. He also taught me a lot of stuff, like how to handle a team of ppl, how to command ppl and a lot more la can't think of it right now he taught me tons of stuff...

IN the middle of my training under my senior, I was picked to be the Prefect, mainly coz of my involvement in the inventory department. Within 2 weeks after I started my probation, I was given an official task to monitor some stuff in the prefects board (hehe, geng leh...). Den within a week or so after I was elected to be a Prefect, I was promoted to be the Discipline Exco, which is i think coz of my involvement in the cadets. However like always, I was never disciplined. I also dunno why they picked me for the job. Weird stuff goin on there...

Now form 5 liao. Prefects workload increase liao. Hahaha and it wasn't quite related to discipline! My focuz was to continue the work of my senior to push the cadets to another height. I believe I wasn't quite successful as I didn't quite achieved wat i wanted - another platoon leader. Training the cadets to win wasn't that hard, but passing on the knowledge that someone passed to you wasn't that easy. It wasn't easy trying to teach someone to lead... Winning wasn't that hard, coz the knowledge to march is there. But to create another leader is an uphill task. Candidates wasn't that much. Well, as long as the commands get through den can liao la...

When i first came into form 1, I was still pretty much a pervert. Yea we start perverting around in primary school already. Hahaha kids these days... So then I liked a girl. Coz of my pervert-ness, I never got to know her in a good way... She kinda hated me I think.

In Form 2, I still liked her. It wasn't quite sure how I got my brains to function properly but according to sources, I was quite a different person in form 2. I started to think about the effects of my actions and what ppl think. And of coz i regretted my behavior in form 1 la... She still never got to like me in a friend me. I think it's coz i still talk about the restricted stuff in form 2... Haiz...

Den in Form 3, I still liked her. It was getting better liao coz she got to know me more as a friend. But we were still a one line friend. But at least she talks to me!

In form 4, we really started talking. I dunno la maybe she thought that we're form 4 liao so can be matured friends liao or wut la... Too bad she changed school in the middle fo the year, to the school that i wanted to transfer to in Form 1... For the rest of Form 4 I was pretty much in kap-lui mode la... Look here, see there... Coz really la, our skool is low on resources (until now also la...)

Den in form 5, my real roller coaster began. I happened to like another girl, which happens to be very much younger than me (ok this part of the post might get deleted later, juz tellin laa....). So like with 5 years of theory inventions and discussion in hand, I attacked. It was a hard task la... But after around 1 month or so dapat la (i noe a big part of this was probably faked by her but... haiz nvm laaaa...). This first one didn't last long, around 2 week lo.... Den Around 1 month later we happened to get back together (i'll talk about this in the future, ok?). That one lasted around 3 weeks. Den around 1 month later we got back again. That one got pass my b'day, which was my sweetest b'day to date (i know that the future one would get better). Aduh, ppl first time b'day got ppl teman ma... Throughout this few months (cantum cantum laa...) the thing was full of quarrels and stuff (which was very much unnecessary if she was a lil that matured). Den we broke up after around 2 months. The main factor was very much wut that kept this whole thing fiery. The ignorance that she exhibit... Maybe she wasn't the girl la...

So now? I'm 2 months away from SPM and 2 days away from the trials. These all was what I went through throughout the past 5 years in this school. It was truly my bank of memories, which i believe part of it will disappear, and part of it will stay with me for the rest of my life.

Maybe I was really too kind-hearted... And ppl abused it... <--- According to some article la...

P/S: This post was not intended as a show off, as I tried very hard not to use proud words. This is truly a post to share my side of the story...

P/S 2: Maybe goin to make a second post about the bits and pieces of the past 5 years... See got inspiration or not la...

2 comments:

Bites of me~ =D said...

yup 3 more monthz~~ =D hehez~ so how did u celebrate? tuition or at home ah todaay ? =P

a070615 said...

wei foo chuk
joey ah
hahahaha
link me neh
and pls delete tat spm count down thingy
it really freaks me out~~~
HHAHAHA