Sunday, September 2, 2007

TRIALS STARTS TML!!!

Title says it all! Came here to wish everyone, good luck and shall the fairy be by your side (come to my side first la, ok? LOLz).

OK, something or somebody needs to tell me that this is really the worst time to think about this girl thing. Seriously it's bothering me and I have the GOD DAMNED TRIALS COMIN UP...

Hrmm... OK la blog a bit la today...

Whole day at hometown lor... Since didn't go out read the ulasan for komsas. Damn a lot!!! Aduh keep on flipping also still got... But also good la. I never knew there're actually some good stories in the anthology. Cerpen la... The prosa traditional also quite good provided you also got read the review. Why today only i noe that Sabor is about a women trying to cheat on a guy one?

BTW y'all dudes out there, Wee Chee Meng aka Namewee will be releasing his debut album Sept 3rd! RM13.90 available at all stores! Support this guy wei, he's got talent...

Wut else wut else... Hrmm... Oh yea, listen to Cupid's Chokehold by Gym Class Heroes wei! Nice!

1 comment:

Bites of me~ =D said...

u good lor~ i ever 4got Bm got ulasan and stuff de .... damn man~ i didnt even touch muai BM > < sighh~~