Monday, September 17, 2007

Such boring reading material...

K, before i forget:

THE REASON MY BLOG'S BORING

1) The gov is starting to implement internet laws
2) My blog used to be interesting coz I used to 'shoot' ppl, remember?
3) I can't post big stuff or not it'll show up on THE search engine and I'll get into trouble if 'naom*' finds out, again...
4) My life is boring, with occasional jolts of surprise, which is why you guys need to stay tuned.
5) My flow of ideas is not good, not as good like someone I noe, continuous writing get A1... (yea you might not noe it yet, but your essay's the only one that got A1 *this might get slashed off if you LT bout it, which is wut I predict that's goin to happen*).
6) I'm still under-aged. So i can't go around as I want...
7) cam on phone sucky, take photo not shuang...

Okay into my routine-formatted daily post (dun read loh if you dun like it...)

As expected, most of the 5 science (ain't no mentioning the name man, afterward found on internet again...) dudes ponteng la. Around 10 to 15 ppl turned up, and that also coz they have seni and bc. The rest come to lepak one... So like other form 5 went up, only 5 science stay for assembly. Damn la the majilis... Dunno la, very typical...

Super zha dou is when the majilis was about to end with everyone singing the theme song, the form 5 sub science and arts finished their papers and they were looking at the assembly, no need to sing... Deng...

Den went back to class... Nothing much to talk about la... One gang sit around discussing about tml's paper. My one friend got his own tips and busy doin it, asking ppl to help him at the same time... Another friend of mine has his copy through tuition, and few my my classmates are in the same tuition so they also have it. Dang few months of intensive (not really la, but to me it's quite a lot of hard work) add maths rescue all down to tips? I ain't doin it man... I really wanna see whether doin the past year questions helps in preparing for SPm or not one...

But sources say that paper 2 is hard wor... and paper 1 is harder. Normally if one paper is hard, the other would be a lil bit easier to balance it out. So since paper 2 is hard, and paper 1 is considered harder than paper 2, imagine how difficult paper 1 gonna be... Which means that both papers are hard. Not hard as in 'hard on' la (hahaha suddenly thought of it), but difficult la...

Came back home did some statistics (coz ppl were tellin that got median shyt) and our teacher also gave some tips bout the paper too. Aduh how's tml gonna be la...

Kay no more ending with 'wutcha gon do?' shyt...

Aiks tml ADD MATHS!!! WUTCHA GON DO WHEN THERE'S A LEAK OUT THERE BUT YA AIN'T TAKIN IT?

I DUN HAVE THE LEAK TO ADD MATHS SO DUN EVEN THINK OF ASKING ME ABOUT IT.

1 comment:

Bites of me~ =D said...

haahz~~ yeap~ dont say u , i also dun hv = = actually no point also lah =) jia you fer tmr ah =D