Friday, September 7, 2007

This song thing... Never though that i would do this...

So like yea, feelin bored and feelin bertanggungjawab as a blog reader, this is the reply to Jon's post for list of songs that I like. (Dun worry not gonna tag anyone, juz read on)

Let's start off wit Maroon 5. Haha gay band with the lead singer obsessed wit old ladies (She Will Be Loved MV). So like yea, songs... I like the first 4 tracks on the album (hahah go google la... they make an album for a reason - for you to listen to their songs, not juz their hit songs), Goodnight Goodnight, Better That We Break and Infatuation (also from the album laaa....)

Den LP (Taman Berpaut-pautan). Latest album was ok. Not very into What I've Done. Yea agree that Leave Out All The Rest is nice. I used to like Bleed It Out, and that was wayyy before it even appeared on the radio. Was saying that it would be a hit song, and it did. Now that it appeared on every radio station and ppl talk about it as if it was a new song, I dun find it nice anymore... Listen to Valentine's Day too. And my current favourite LP song, In Pieces. Read up the lyrics you fools out there.

And now Mr Sexyback. Ironically i dun find sexyback that nice de... Lovestoned was nice. What goes around come around (interlude) was also nice. Damn Girl also not bad...

Il Divo also makes my list. Listen to Unbreak My Heart, Mama and My Way.

Gym Class Heroes!! Listen to Cupid's Chokehold. There're 2 versions out there, but they are equally good.

Now some miscellaneous tracks:

Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone, The Best Damn Thing
James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover, Tears and Rains, No Bravery
Jay Z - Kingdom Come, Encore
Mary J Blige - Be Without You

Lion - Transformers Theme
Greenday - Simpsons Theme

That's all folks. Shall your ears never feel empty while yer preparing for TRIALS/SPM.

1 comment:

Bites of me~ =D said...

FOOO!!! u soo free to blog about music de nehh??? =P hahahz okies okies~~ i will....= = jon's fault!! UWEEKkk!!!!