Sunday, September 23, 2007

I wonder if he ever keeps his promise...

And I'm of coz referring to Mr 50 Cent aka Lima Puluh Sen. He said he is going to retire from the business if Kanye outsells him in the first week of sales. The media have been highlighting this issue for quite some time liao and it's obvious that Lima Puluh Sen lost by a wide wide margin. Is he gonna step down? Or he gon be a puss* and say 'niggas don't keep no promises shiat'.

I've gotta say that I've not heard lima puloh's CD yet, but I'm sure it ain't goin to be anywhere good. He raps like how Jay Cho* 'raps'. Seriously. Both have the same style. Ya ain't no gettin wut they singing without thy lyrics. Seriously. Sometimes even with the lyrics you would be like 'WTF? You call that rapping? I say that's mumbling.' I heard that lima puloh's CD was kinda bland. The beat was all alike or some shyt liek that... Aiks... The CD cover also cacat...

Kanye's one also not really that good la... There're a few tracks that are quite memorable. The rest juz flies by like you heard nothing... Hrmm...

I've read that even other artists outsold lima puluh... Tsk tsk tsk...

Aduh sien laaaaaaaa.... Arm still got this pain whenever I clench my fist...

No comments: